Hudson has been a little anxious about our trip to California this Christmas. He is worried that Santa won't know where to find him if we are not home. Each time I bring up our trip he tells me that he will go as long as we are home in time for Christmas.
Last week I decided that we should write a letter to Santa to explain where we will be this year and hopefully help a little boys fears. So Friday night we sat on my bed and wrote our letters.
Hudson's letter went something like this.
Dear Santa
This year we will be visiting Grandma Marti for Christmas. Mommy thought that we should just let you know that in case you are not sure where to find me. I promise that I will not fight with Dylan, whine, use a baby voice or say mean words. I was hoping that if I am a nice and good boy you could drop off one of the following on Christmas Eve
- Camera
- Power Rangers
- Transformers.
Thank you Santa and I hope you have a safe trip this year. I will make your favorite cookies and leave plenty of carrots for the reindeer's.
Love Hudson
Dylans letter went something like this:
Dear Santa
This year we will be visiting Grandma Marti for Christmas. Mommy thought that we should let you know that in case you are not sure where to find me. I promise that I will not fight with Hudson, bite, scream and chuck things across the room for no reason. I was hoping that if I am a nice and good boy you could get me the following
- Pizza
- Mickey Mouse
- Meatballs
"Mommy make sure you tell Santa I am a good boy."

3 comments:
That's so awesome!! What awesome little boys you have there. I have never seen food on the Santa list before, but I think that's genius. Christmas morning will be very special at Grandma Marti's this year. xo.
So cute....I can't wait to see them..
That is so frickin cute. They are adorable!! xx
Post a Comment