I saw this on a fellow mom's blog and just about pissed myself laughing. I am sure we can all relate so I thought I would pass along. I took the liberty to add #11 from my own frat house......
1. You wake up wondering exactly how and when the person in bed with you got there.
2. There are crumpled-up underpants everywhere.
3. You're not sure whether anything you're doing is right, you just hope it won't get you arrested.
4. There's definitely going to be a fight.
5. You've got someone in your face at 3 a.m. looking for a drink.
6. Probably 80% of the stains on the furniture contain DNA.
7. You sneak off to the bathroom knowing that as soon as you sit down, someone's going to start banging on the door.
8. It's best not to assume that the person closest to you has any control over their digestive function.
9. There's always that one girl, bawling her eyes out in a corner.
10. There are half-full, brightly-colored plastic cups on the floor in every room. Three are in the bathtub
11. There are always "boys" doing something 1) dangerous 2) stupid or 3) BOTH!
*This blog entry is taken from http://www.suburbansnapshots.com/
Friday, January 7, 2011
Why Having a Toddler is Like Being at a Frat Party
Posted by Julie McRedmond at 7:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
love it...Super funny..
12- When it is all over and several years down the road you wonder how and why you did it and then ask "When can the grandkids visit?"
Post a Comment