8 months! I can't believe that 8 months have gone by with Dylan. it seems like only yesterday I was up three times a night and knew what was on T.V and three am. Although we always miss the quiet alone times with them at night it is good to sleep.
Look at my beautiful blondie baby. He is so gorgeous. You have been blessed with some pretty cute boys. The girls are going to be banging down the door. You are such a wonderful mommy. I can't wait to see you in one week..I am counting down the days..
1 comments:
Look at my beautiful blondie baby. He is so gorgeous. You have been blessed with some pretty cute boys. The girls are going to be banging down the door. You are such a wonderful mommy. I can't wait to see you in one week..I am counting down the days..
Post a Comment