Over Memorial Weekend we took a quick trip out to SF to visit Aunt Angie's new house in Napa. Our first stop was to visit Baby Jacob and the sea lions at the wharf. Hudson loved his new friend Jacob and Dylan got some use out of his toys. Allyson - thanks for a great morning, you have a beautiful home and family.

Monday, June 23, 2008
Hi Baby Jacob
Posted by Julie McRedmond at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Yah..I am so happy. I have been checking all weekend to see if you were on yet.. You made my night. I love all the pics.. Keep them coming. I love you girlie!!!
allyson's baby is so cute. great to see a picture of the little man. of course she looks great as always. i think you should talk her into setting up a blog too! love you...
xoxox
jess
Post a Comment