Here is a typical moment with my sassa-fass, fresh Hudson. I will ask him to do something or be telling him to stop doing something he should NOT be into. And the response I get back is usually a grunt or "NO" or something else in the fresh department. In an attempt to make me laugh I have taken to telling him "Hudson if you are going to be a turd go lay in the yard." Usually this works, he laughs, and we move on with the day but on those special days when nothing works and Hudson "Hyde" McRedmond continues the rath in comes Dylan. He eyes up his target (Hudson) and lands a swift hit to Hudson's back, leg or head. Now normally I would not be promoting this behavior but when I hear Dylan say, "Nice to mommy" I have been inclined to ignore it. I like that someone in the house is already looking out for me even if he is only two.
PS - I should fotenote that I do only let this happen once..............maybe twice.

1 comments:
Way to go Dylan!!
Post a Comment