So here I am begging Father time (again) to just stop for a minute. I mean really whats the hurry guy.
I guess in the back of my head I always knew the day would come when my baby would simply not be a baby anymore.
For the most part he easy going, sweet, thoughtful and can amuse himself for hours (or 30 mins but in mommy time that feels like hours) with a puzzle or toy
But he definitely likes things his way.
Loves to tell you, "I do what I want" and "What do you want from me?" (yes via Adam Lambert)
Absolutely love cars, trains, playing catch and if I am honest playing with his peeps (what is it about little boys). O and I can't forget being naked.
The best snuggler. He is always telling me "up" and "i need you" which just melts me.
A die hard "muck" drinker but only from his pink Dora cup. And don't tell him Dora is for girls because he will launch his cup at you.
Loves his friends and family....all of "dem"
Loves to sing and dance. His latest move is putting his arms up like he is raising the roof.
Love to swim and do dives off the ladder.
And wants to be Spiderman when he grow up.
But for now he is happy just being my baby (dont tell I said that) ....at least for 2 more months.

2 comments:
Jewls...Your kids are so stinkin cute. I can actually hear Dylan's voice in my head as you wrote the words he says.. Love it..They just grow too fast. What can I say. My little boy is almost as tall as I am.. I want father time to go back too...
love your writing jules. you say it better than I ever could. love you. xo.
Post a Comment