I took these two pictures of Hudson and Dylan over the weekend and it just solidified for me that these two were meant to be together. They are little mirrors of each other at times. If Dylan is having his fruit (thru the mesh feeder as pictured) then Hudson needs to have it the same way. And if Hudson is leaning over the stairs Dylan needs to be right next to him. I think these boys will be a perfect pair in years to come and I will have my hands full. I know that one day I will come home to them barreling down the stairs in laundry baskets but what I really look forward to is listening to the conversations between them as they grow into their roles and personalities. I am truly blessed

Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Just the Two of Us!
Posted by Julie McRedmond at 12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are doing awesome mama... You I love the pictures of the kids on the side. That is really cute.
I am sorry Brookie was so so not happy last night. I think we are going through a new phase.
I love it all.
xoxoxox
annie
i know EXACTLY how you feel. and yes...they were meant to be together....brothers, best friends and occasional punching bags :) so glad to be seeing pictures of the boys this morning :)
xoxo
jess
You have a beautiful family. Your boys are adorable. NExt time you come to CA, I need to get in on some catch up time. I'd love to meet them in person! I'm glad you had a great visit. Enjoy your summer.
Love,
Christine
Post a Comment