Over the weekend Alexa busted out the water balloons in CT. They all had a great time trying to pop them and playing catch with them. I honestly can't remember the last time I played with water balloons but it was a great time. I guess that is one of the best things about kids.....they keep you young and remind you to enjoy the simple things in life.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
i love this last picture of the two boys. as glad as i am to be done with diapers...i miss my diaper wearing boys. i just want to squeeze hudson and dylan (with out getting soaked by a water baloon)
Your boys are going to be so close. THey are just too cute together. You are so right. Kids do make us remeber the cool, little things in life.
Post a Comment