Saturday night we took the kids to Mini Golf. It was Hudson's first time and Alexa had a great time teaching him how to get the ball in the whole. Actually Alexa, Hudson and Kristen got a hole in one. We were so proud of them. At the end of the night as we were getting in the car Hudson told me..."Mommy I had very fun." Can't wait to take them again.
This was the tee off of the Hole in One




Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Mini Golf
Posted by Julie McRedmond at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i wonder if this is how tiger got his start?! i would take him often since he had "very fun".
xoxo
jess
Did I read that right??Did he get a whole in one. he must be good. He is such a little dude Jewls...
Gotta love him.. and I do..
Annie
julie...your kids are too cute...hopefully we can still get together this month in ny...i'll email you and we can figure out a day...luv, vee
Post a Comment