Friday, November 7, 2008

Boys in a Box

I have come to realize that no matter how long I scour the internet for the latest and trendiest toy it will always be the simple things which the boys will love. They must have played with this plastic storage container for an hour. They raced their trains and cars on top of it. Then they put them in the container and raced them around. Then they both got in the container.....and Hudson tried to close the lid on them. It was comical. Good thing Christmas is around the corner......Plastic storage containers for everyone.

5 comments:

Begin to Breathe said...

No joke...we bought brennen his own set of tupper wear for his 2nd christmas. that and some wooden spoons and they are set! when he was done with it....i got his hand me downs!
don't you love how they play together?

Anonymous said...

Ain't that the truth! My girls will play with a box longer than the toy that came in it.

So, do you live in Yonkers?! You are so close! I just saw your photos on Jessica's blog and wondered if that was your home. My neighbors just across the street moved here from Yonkers. And I used to drive to Yonkers all the time for the buy buy baby and babies 'R us!

Annie said...

Yep.... the simple things right...
Love ya

Deb said...

my kids love those things too! Today I was just thinking about how we have 1000 bath toys, but Dane is more interested in playing with the drain. Go figure. :)

Cole Family said...

so funny....why do we even buy toys, the much prefer to play with stuff like this...looks like they're having fun:)