Monday, February 9, 2009

The weekend

It has been 2 months since we last made it to the beach house......O what a difference a weekend can make. I know I have said it before but I just love Mama's Beach house. This weekend was the first in many where the temps were suppose to be in the 50's so we decided to head up for the weekend. As usual it was well worth it. We relaxed, danced, shopped, and went for walks. The boys got a chance to take a ride in the Jeep and we went to the local Rec center to shot some hoops.

My boys being boys

2 comments:

Begin to Breathe said...

shootin' hoops juls? now that sounds like fun! glad you got to get away to the beach house. hope you are staying warm out there :)

xoxox
jess

The Murphy's said...

Miss the little men. Must see you guys soon!! xo