Dylan is still the mischievous one. Always into things he should not be and always looking so innocent when he gets caught.
"No mom I was not trying to pull the chair out so I could climb on the dining room table.....again!" During this past month the boys have found two new loves. Dylan has become obessed with shoes of all kinds but my Havanas are a favorite. If I have them off my feet for a second he swipes in for a test drive. Although I sweat each time that he is going to take a header it still cracks me up. I love to see his chubby little toes and feet trying to walk in my shoes.
And as a group we love these zebra striped hats. They have become our dance hats and must be worn whenever we turn the radio on. Lately our song of choice has been " She'll be coming around the Mountain" and I think it is quite fitting.

1 comments:
OH my goodness, DANCE HATS! I love it! By the way, great photo of Dylan - photoshop?
Post a Comment