Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Me and the Boys

As most of you know I am the one behind the camera. The one capturing the moments, documenting feelings, recaping vacations. Now mind you I would not leave this to anyone else but it does not mean that I am always happy about it Recently a friend of mine asked if she could take pictures of us for her portfolio. Naturally I jumped at the chance. Keep in mind it is the end of July 85 degrees with 90 % humidty. I thought it was going to have to be a re-do because I was sweating like a little piglet. But to my utter delight the images came out perfect. Hope you like and a big hug to DBakes for capturing this special day with my boys.

sonic rocks....and is ultimately very messy

that laugh that i love
so handsome
kisses...kisses....kisses
*photos by Danielle Baker

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them. You look gorgeous! I wish I had more photos of me with my family, too. You'll cherish these for years to come.

Annie said...

No shiny foreheads here... You look gorgeous. I would have never guessed it was a sweaty hot mess that day..You and your kiddos are gorgeous..

Begin to Breathe said...

these are amazing....the kissy lips are my FAv... but all are perfect!
i would love to have some pics with my boys too...hmmm...annie?

The Yoders said...

Love all the photos... just beautiful! Makes me want to call up the photographer we use and book a date... hum... I think that I will!!! Love seeing you and your adorable boys!

Kelley and Richard said...

Oh how I love those photos! They are gorgeous.