When Hanna hit last weekend Danny and I decided what better time to take a few hours and clean up the house. We hit Hudson's room first and put the boys in there to play while we tackled the rest of the upstairs. After about 5 minutes we realized that they were being a little too quiet in there. If you ask Hudson they just wanted to help us clean up by putting everything in one corner....seems simply enough.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Mommy can we help you clean up
Posted by Julie McRedmond at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HA...MY BOYS LOVE "THE CORNER" AT CLEAN UP TIME! I GUESS I SHOULD SAY BRYCE DOES. BRENNEN HAS A COME APART IF THE TOYS ARE ORGANIZED IN THEIR APPOINTED BINS. IT MAY TAKE AWHILE TO GET TO THAT STAGE!
LOVE YA,
JESS
That is too funny. Yah..I have definitley had those too quiet moments and Yes, I have walked into a huge mess. Both of my kids love messes at the moment. I am hoping Brady will grow out of it soon.
Post a Comment