Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sweet kisses

Last night after a long day at work and an even longer day of missing my family I needed to feel like my children were still my little babies. For me that means Dylan falls asleep on my chest instead of putting him to sleep in his crib.... all the while giving him sweet kisses and singing him lullabies When Hudson was done with his bath he jumped in "mommy's bed" and he wanted to put his head on my chest and have me read him a book....just like Dylan. It's like he was reading my mind. Sometimes I think my children know what I need more than I do.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Jewls, I love these pictures. The last one of you and Dylan is a framer.
Love you and miss you..
Annie

Christine said...

Soooo, so precious. I love those moments. And I miss them.