Dylan loves to eat and one of the favorites is pasta. I guess that is a good thing since he is part Italian. No matter how hard I try to keep him somewhat clean he always manages to get his dinner everywhere.....in his hair, ears, under the rolls of his neck but most often in his mouth. I am amazed at how much Dylan can eat and how he has this little routine of talking/singing to himself during the process.
After I put Dylan down for the night Hudson grabbed his harmonica, glasses and we had a little concert. It was fun and he is actually pretty good.
Feeling the music
After a couple of songs from Hudson I took a turn at it....Hudson took a picture of me jammin.
Cali is letting us know it is getting late and we should head to bed.

1 comments:
Jewls,
Hey mama, I am sorry I have nit called you back. Brady's football schedule, and work, and you know everything else has been crazy. I am off to Palm Springs tomorrow for Liza's Bachelorette party. She and Jason get married in Oct. Any who...I love all the pictures. I wish I was closer to squeeze those little boys every night. I love you and will call you sometime next week.
Love,
Annie
Post a Comment