Monday, October 20, 2008

Dylan's first hair cut

It's not that Dylan really even has much hair but I seem to have a thing with my sons going for a hair cut at one. Hudson actually started to get his hair trimmed at 5 months and still needs to go every six weeks. The visit started out great. He was all smiles and loved pretending in the cars. Hudson took a ride in the firetruck and showed Dylan how to play Super Mario Bros...and of course got a cut. Poor thing....fun ended quickly. He did not enjoy sitting there at all. Maybe next time.

2 comments:

Deb said...

poor dylan! how long did it take for Hudson to be okay with haircuts? I swear, Zach was not okay until age 3 1/2. That was this summer and it was a monumentous occasion, as he did such a great job getting his cut. I seriously never have felt so proud! LOL
cute photos!

Annie said...

He looks so cute with his binkie in. Those cars are the best. So cute Jewls. Love and miss ya.
xoxoxoxo