Monday, October 20, 2008

Silly rabbit

I am sure I am not the only one who trys a little reserve psychology every now and again. In my household getting two boys ready for bed can be a challenge. Lately we have been "joking" with Hudson and putting pants on heads and shirts on feet in hopes that he will laugh and actually put them on without a struggle. The other night as I was getting Dylan ready for bed I left Hudson in his room with PJ's on the bed and told him be a good boy and put on your jammies. I hear with a chuckle ....."Mommy do the underwear and pants go on my head?" " No but great job with the shirt....at least we are half way there"

4 comments:

Begin to Breathe said...

too funny....

call me old and visually challenged, but you need to make your font bigger so that i don't need to get glasses. any good friend would do this!!

oh...and I LOVE YOU!!
jess

Begin to Breathe said...

you're awesome!!!

Cole Family said...

cute pics jules.....your boys are getting cuter every time i see them...luv,vee

Annie said...

I love the pic with the underwear on his head...Jammie time is the best time...
xoxox